Physician Associate Recruitment for Primary Care Networks
As part of the new GP Contract, Primary Care Networks are able to recruit ARRS funded Physician Associates into PCN roles. However, this does come with some challenges.
PATH have been established for nearly 10 years specialising specifically in the recruitment of and consultancy around Physician Associates working in primary, secondary care, community, mental health and private sector.
PATH can offer significant support to your CCG, your GP federation, your PCN, to your practice and wider health community.
Our support includes:
- Newly qualified/new to GP 1st year PA support
- Full recruitment service to help find the Physician Associate best suited
to your practice
- Recruitment of specialists Physician Associates for roles in GP from other specialities
- New PA-led service development, realising the efficiencies and benefits by further utilising your expanded workforce.
- PA and additional roles contractual, employment and liability resolution across PCNs
- Governance and pathways development
- Access PA specific Training and PA specific CPD
- Additional roles consultancy for PCNs
- Future workforce planning
- Locum and fixed term contract PAs and task specific teams (vaccine and Imms)
- New to GP and newly qualified Physician Associate support – provide additional support direct to Physician Associates, particularly in remote areas where there is limited PA peer support
- General recruitment support and partnering
- Recruitment and support of Physician Associates from the USA, visa & sponsorship support and relocation advice.