- Newly qualified Physician Associate, General Practice
- Preceptorship programme
- East London
- £38,000 – £39,000
- NHS Pension, CPD and training
Their primary role is the delivery of highest quality, bespoke healthcare In and Out of Hours appointments and to operate a local walk in the centres based East London.
They provide a wide range of Primary Medical Services under both NHS and independent arrangement, all of which apply evidence-based medical standards as established by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence.
Our goal is to provide high quality, effective treatment and advice in safe surroundings and to make the patients visit to us as comfortable and productive as possible.
- Support the delivery of high-quality primary care for our patients
- Facilitate, strengthen and develop general practice in our locality
- Support the long-term sustainability and financial viability of local, independent general practice
- Create a strong voice for local general practice
For our staff we want to:
- Maintain a supportive, fulfilling and rewarding working environment for all
- Encourage personal development through regular and effective appraisal and educational events
- Listen to all team members and value comments, suggestions and contributions
- Project a positive and professional image of ourselves both within and outside of HBD
As a newly qualified Physician Associate, you will be offered a supported preceptorship programme with an assigned GP supervisor supported bay an experienced Physician Associate. The programme will be across one year with weekly tutorials and quarterly assessments of learning.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.