- Experienced Physician Associate, General Practice
- East London
- £39,000 – £41,500
- NHS Pension, CPD and training
Their primary role is the delivery of highest quality, bespoke healthcare In and Out of Hours appointments and to operate a local walk in the centres based East London.
They provide a wide range of Primary Medical Services under both NHS and independent arrangement, all of which apply evidence-based medical standards as established by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence.
Our goal is to provide high quality, effective treatment and advice in safe surroundings and to make the patients visit to us as comfortable and productive as possible.
- Support the delivery of high-quality primary care for our patients
- Facilitate, strengthen and develop general practice in our locality
- Support the long-term sustainability and financial viability of local, independent general practice
- Create a strong voice for local general practice
For our staff we want to:
- Maintain a supportive, fulfilling and rewarding working environment for all
- Encourage personal development through regular and effective appraisal and educational events
- Listen to all team members and value comments, suggestions and contributions
- Project a positive and professional image of ourselves both within and outside of HBD
As an experienced Physician Associate, you will be responsible for the provision of a clinical service, working as part of the practice multidisciplinary team, delivering care within their scope of practice to patients. You will be required to work autonomously in the practice, providing a range of services such as assessment, diagnosis, treatment, telephone triage, clinical decision-making and referring patients appropriately, as well as supporting the management team in the reviewing of clinical policy and procedure when required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.